The unique design of the IG-KUB®-PTU rupture disc holder always guarantees the proper insertion, and enables the pre-assembly of the rupture disc. This avoids a damaging of the rupture disc, which can then be reused after dismantling, for example, within the scope of an inspection.
The sealing edge of the seat surface ensures a leak-free sealing through a fully-metallic clamping. The inside diameter of the rupture disc holder outlet performs a support function and guarantees the optimal opening behaviour when the defined burst pressure is reached. The integrated pre-assembly bolts allow an easy and safe installation of the rupture disc. The holder can be used for a wide range of flanges and various pressure classes.
- Pre-assembly of the rupture disc for a rugged and secure handling with a defined torque.
- Multi-flange design, suitable for different pressure classes and flange systems.
- High degree of leak-tightness through a full-metal sealing.
- Available in a broad variety of materials.
- Designs for different pressure ranges and companion flange types.
- Connections for pressure monitoring of disc assembly is optional.
- Reusable holder.
- Metal-to-metal sealing.
- Standard materials: stainless steel, 1.4301, 1.4404, 1.4435, 1.4571, 1.4539, hastelloy C, titanium, nickel, inconel.
- chemical industry
- chemical reactors
- cryogenic applications
- cryostats + transport containers
- desalination plants
- distillation towers
- flare stacks
- food production
- FPSO applications
- gas compressor modules
- gas turbines for power generation
- gas-tight pressure vessels
- geothermal energy
- hazardous goods containers
- heat exchangers
- intermodal containers for corrosive / aggressive media
- isolation of safety valves
- LDPE (thermoplastic)
- oil and gas separation and treatment
- petrochemical plants
- power plants
- process vessels
- reverse osmosis systems
- spray dryers
- sterile tanks / aseptic tanks
- chemical- petrochemical
- oil and gas industry
- pharmaceutical industry
The unique design of the rupture disc holder always guarantees the proper insertion, and enables the pre-assembly of the rupture disc.
Your contact person
I will be happy to advise you about the most suitable rupture discs for your process. Individually, in detail and taking all relevant parameters into account.