In the case of an explosion outside a building, explosion vents open and release the explosion flame and pressure wave into the environment. Adequate safety areas are crucial. They must be kept free of buildings and be out of bounds to both vehicles and pedestrians. These empty areas cannot be used commercially but still incur operating costs. TARGO-VENT limits the opening angle of an explosion vent in order to protect people, vehicles or subsequently erected buildings.
TARGO-VENT is ideal for rectangular explosion vents, venting into areas used by vehicles or pedestrians, used in outdoor applications, venting into previously clear areas, which have subsequently been built upon.
- Smaller safety areas required in front of vent openings - more productive use of valuable operating areas.
- Smaller area required for explosion venting than with alternative deflectors.
- Low cost protection of infrastructure.
- Safes traffic routes for people and vehicles while simultaneously reducing the safety area required.
- Retrofitting with TARGO-VENT provides greater safety for existing installations.
- Maintenance-free and long service life through the use of stainless steel.
TARGO-VENT limits the opening angle of the explosion vent and guides the explosion pressure wave, flames and heat into defined areas. This minimises the size of the safety areas required.
Max. red. explosion pressure Pred
- animal feed productions
- aspiration plants
- food production
- mills and grinding plants
- spray dryers
- wood processing
By decreasing the size of dangerous areas, TARGO-VENT helps you to reduce your safety areas to a minimum and increase usable operating space while providing optimum protection against explosions
Your contact person
I will be happy to advise you about the most suitable Protection systems for your plant. Individually, in detail and taking all relevant parameters into account.